20 Davey Drive, Woombye
|4 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 1039 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, this comfortable lowset residence sits on a private quarter of an acre in the well-established, leafy Plantation Rise Estate. A unique feature of this property is the custom-built granny flat, designed to be wheelchair accessible with covered, ramped access, open plan living and a spacious bathroom.
Entertaining will be a breeze, fire up the BBQ and enjoy a wine in the shaded al-fresco area while you watch the kids splash in the pool or play on the lawn – perhaps they’ll even discover the special secret garden. Located just two minutes from Woombye village, this is where easy liveability and family fun combine, there’s simply nothing to do except move in and enjoy!
Features to note:
- Generous 1039m2 block, approximately one quarter of an acre
- Solidly constructed, lowset 3 bedroom home with brand new Colorbond roof
- Shady wraparound verandah, plus undercover entertaining area
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Master bedroom with aircon, ensuite, and huge walk-in robe
- Self-contained, airconditioned granny flat with kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Undercover entertaining area overlooking the sparkling saltwater in-ground pool
- Fenced yard, with established tropical gardens
- Two carports, one extra height with remote door
- 4kw Solar System
- Water tank for gardens, garden shed
- Just a few minutes drive into the charming villages of Woombye & Palmwoods
- Located close to Woombye Primary School, Suncoast and NCC
We look forward to welcoming you to our upcoming open home, or please contact us to arrange your private inspection.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
413 Highlands Road, Eudlo
|2 beds||1 bath||3 car spaces|