4 Black Myrtle Ct, Woombye
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 0 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Nice family sized property in close proximity to the lovely and quaint village of Woombye don't come along too often and with a growth rate just shy of Noosa, it's a no wonder they don't last long! Set on a comfortable 731m2, 4 Black Myrtle Ct is no exception, with well-manicured gardens and loads of grassed area's for the kids, pets or the scope for a pool, this lovely property is a fantastic opportunity for any discerning buyer to pick up a well-priced property in one of the fastest growing areas of the Sunshine Coast!
There’s no hiding the fact that the Sunshine Coast rental market is absolutely booming and with excellent tenants already in place who would happily continue to rent, the property is perfect for those looking to invest for the long term or simply invest now and move here later.
The property features a truck load of features to impress all buyers such as high raked ceilings, large open planned lounge/dining area that flows into the galley style kitchen packed with modern appliances and cabinetry. Relax and unwind on the large covered alfresco dining / deck with elevated views to the Blackall Ranges or tinker around under the house with enough storage for all the camping gear!
No matter which way you look at it, this beautifully presented property is a winner and a fantastic opportunity for the investors or owner occupiers alike.
Call Matthew Wotton on 0404 840 071 or William Emms on 0423 380 685 now to arrange your own private inspection.
• 731m2 Corner block with additional side access
• 4 bedroom or currently a 3 bedroom with office
• Master with WIR & Ensuite
• Additional TV mount and connection in Master bedroom
• Airconditioned living area
• Water tank for irrigation
• Crim Safe security screens
• Excellent scope for in-ground pool
• Lockset windows and doors
• Double lock up garage with workbench and storage
• Large covered timber deck with elevated views
• Loads of under house storage with gate access
• Large laundry with ample storage
• 2 mins to Woombye village, 6 mins to Bruce Hwy, 17 mins to Sunshine Plaza, 20 mins to Airport and 22 mins to Maroochydore main beach
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
Property Code: 337