165 Coes Creek Rd, Coes Creek
|4 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 0 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Finding a place to call home can be a really tough gig, properties come and go and it’s the diamond in the rough that we’re always looking for, right?
Let’s face it, in Queensland, we love our Queenslanders and the ULTIMATE property is a big back yard and a classic Queenslander with attractive high roof lines and walk around verandahs where you can enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon wine!
It’s a home where you can allow the kids to run and play outside safely amongst the beautifully maintained flower and fruit/vegetable gardens or feed the chickens while you can contentedly keep an eye on things from above!
Or do you consider yourself to be a great entertainer? Is the ULTIMATE property the one with a huge back deck with servery windows to the kitchen allowing for ease of entertaining? Did I mention you can enjoy your favourite music throughout the home at any time with an integrated Bose sound system!
The recent renovation has been tastefully completed including new carpets to the bedrooms and designer styled bathrooms with beautiful feature tiles and heated towel rack. The gorgeous original hardwood floors have a warm homeliness about them that are just simply lovely beneath your feet!
No matter which way you view this property, THIS IS THE HOME YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
There are far too many features to babble on about here and the photos simply don’t do it justice either, so it is highly encouraged that you visit the property in person to appreciate every magnificent feature of this home!
To beat the crowds and arrange your own private inspection, please contact William Emms from Property Lane on 0423 380 685 or [email protected]
BUT DON’T WAIT, THIS ONE WILL SELL QUICKLY!
• HUGE 1437 m2
• Spacious and recently renovated 4 bedroom Queenslander
• 3 Bathrooms
• Large bedrooms with BIR’s
• Master bedroom with WIR and Ensuite
• Ducted Air-conditioning
• Roof top Solar System
• Children’s Cubby House
• Array of fruit/Vegetable trees inc. Mango, Mandarin, Lemon, Lime, Fruit Salad Tree (Grafted - Plum, Nectarine, Peach), Jaboticaba (Brazilian Grape), Passionfruit, Grape, Raspberry, Loganberry, Tomato, Peas, Snow Peas, Beans, Lettuce, Zucchini, Sweet Corn & Ginger
• Town and Tank water
• BOSE Sound system – Internal speakers including surround sound for media and external speakers on rear deck
• Kitchen Servery timber framed bi-fold windows
• High quality retractable fly screens
• Fully fenced yard with driveway gate and front entrance gate
• Excellent scope for a pool and/or Shed
• Large entertaining deck and patio
• Tandem lock up garage with remote control tilt door
• Large chicken run and 2 chicken coops
• Downstairs under-cover entertainment area
• Terraced vegetable / herb / flower gardens
• Loads of storage space under the house
• Under house work space area with bench
• 2 x Rain water tanks (Total approx. 15,000 Litres)
• ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO BUT SETTLE IN AND ENJOY!
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
Property Code: 345