69 Logwoods Rd, Eudlo
|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 23710 Square metres||10 car spaces|
If only walls could talk, this fascinating residence would have many a tale to tell! Logwoods Homestead is an intriguing slice of Sunshine Coast history, located just outside the tiny Hinterland village of Eudlo.
Hand-built in 1932 using traditional methods and Blackbutts & Bloodwoods felled on the property, this genuine log cabin is a true character in every sense of the word. The soaring ceilings shelter a rambling family home with vintage charm evident around every corner, from the feature fireplace to the secret attic.
Over the decades this extraordinary property has been: a popular holiday resort in the 1930's & 40's, a strawberry farm in the 1950's, a Devonshire Tea cafe in the 1960's, with a touch of Hollywood in the 1990's when Jackie Chan filmed interiors for the film 'First Strike' in the homestead.
The fertile acreage produces organic fruit & vegetables, with springwater on tap, and a running creek hugging the bottom boundary. With a charming rustic barn, a big shed, self-contained apartment and space for cottages everything is in place to establish a unique B&B, a community for creatives, a home business or just a fabulous private residence. Logwoods Homestead does have many stories to tell, and there will be many yet to come, as its legacy continues.
- Just under 6 acres of fertile land with ample water including springwater bore
- Original log cabin c. 1932, extended sympathetically in the 1960's
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, attic, study and two sunny decks
- Spacious living with fireplace, dining room & large country kitchen
- Modern one bedroom, one bathroom apartment constructed in 2015
- Purpose-built, rustic barn with high ceiling, verandahs and festoon lighting
- Large shed adjacent to the Homestead with 3-phase power available
- Plans in place for a two-bedroom cottage, plus ideal spots for further tourism cottages STCA
- Income-producing Pandanus plantation of 200+ plants, and Protea grove
- Established orchard with mangoes, macadamias, citrus & mulberries
- 5 minutes to Eudlo village & train station, 10 minutes to Palmwoods or Mooloolah and 20 minutes to university & beaches, 80 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- Want to see more? Click the video link!
Please contact Athena Law on 0408884104 to obtain the Information Memorandum, register for scheduled open homes, or to arrange your private inspection of this once in a lifetime property.
I look forward to introducing you to Logwoods Homestead.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
Property Code: 396