16 Old Kiel Mountain Rd, Kiels Mountain
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 6233 Square metres||4 car spaces|
Nestled in an idyllic leafy location and adjacent to a 22 acre bushland park, this charming home boasts birds for neighbours and the Best Shed on the mountain! With a nature reserve across the road that can’t be developed, this 1.5 acre property offers a peaceful retreat that is still just minutes from great schools, shops and cafes. The inviting, air-conditioned home offers three living spaces including a fabulous rumpus with bar, plus a spacious sunny deck. The low-maintenance terraced gardens lead down to a 72m2 powered shed with fireplace, and a private forest with seasonal creek beyond.
Features to note:
- 1.5 acre block located on a quiet side road
- Welcoming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 3 living zones
- Main living with stunning polished hardwood floors and fireplace
- Generous rumpus room downstairs with bar
- Sunny Merbau timber deck with leafy outlook
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- The convenience of town water supply
- Full termite barrier in place, updated February 2020
- Huge 72m2 shed with own driveway, lights, power and fireplace
- Low maintenance terraced gardens plus rainforest gully
- Direct access to walking trail through the adjacent 22-acre bushland reserve
- 8 mins to Woombye village, Suncoast Christian College or Erbachers
- 10 mins to Grammar, Montessori or Nambour Christian College
- View the video link for a full tour
After 20 years in residence the current owner is now downsizing, and although they’ll miss the birdlife and The Shed, they’re pleased that a new family will get to enjoy this peaceful spot.
Please contact Athena Law to arrange a private viewing, or simply attend an upcoming open home - we look forward to showing you around!
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
Property Code: 422