229 Highlands Rd, Eudlo
|5 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 40300 Square metres||5 car spaces|
An idyllic rural escape tranquilly nestled on 10 private acres, this comfortable residence is surrounded by sweeping lawns and landscaped gardens. The first time ever offered to the market, this sprawling homestead has been designed with a large, active family in mind, with generous indoor and outdoor spaces aplenty. Why look at neighbours when you can enjoy the vista of your own orchard, horse paddock, sparkling pool, and the lush rainforest beyond? From the sweeping driveway entrance to the rustic swing under the huge poinciana tree, this is truly a space to embrace the relaxed country lifestyle – get ready to go slow.
- Generously proportioned & beautifully maintained 5-bedroom home
- All rooms enjoy a restful, green outlook of the landscaped gardens
- Spacious air-conditioned master with walk-in-robe and en-suite
- Three living areas and study, plus a bonus office within the huge shed
- Huge country kitchen with new appliances, and butler’s pantry
- Dining terrace shaded by majestic tree, overlooking rolling lawns
- Fenced horse paddock with stable, plus fruit orchard and fenced organic vegetable garden
- Slow combustion wood-heater, two hot water systems, solar system
- Ample water with 55,000L rainwater tanks plus large dam, and Eudlo Creek at bottom of property
- Shed has power, lighting and extra-height carport, ready for the van or boat
- Improvements include new Colorbond roof, repainted interior & exterior & new bathrooms
- Professionally landscaped gardens by Harmony Designs, impressive yet easy care
- Please click on the property video for a full tour
- Building & Pest Report available
You’ve been promising yourself the elusive Tree-Change Dream: a rambling home on secluded acreage in a whisper-quiet location, space for your children and pets to roam freely; the perfect forever home. After three decades being cherished by one family, this is a rare opportunity to secure somewhere truly special for yours. Contact Athena Law for your inspection today.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
Property Code: 434