114 Sugar Bag Rd, Little Mountain
|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 1012 Square metres||3 car spaces|
Set on a spacious 1012m2 this lovely high-set double brick home has been tastefully renovated with the inclusion of a few standout features including a large home office a beautifully designed guest suite and spacious granny flat allowing for a fabulous ROI with multiple family living arrangements.
Situated in an elevated position, the lovely modern kitchen design offers gorgeous views to the Glass House Mountains that flows to the open plan dining and living areas. Entertaining and outdoor living here is a dream with both the master bedroom and living areas opening directly onto the huge central outdoor entertaining area with additional direct access from external stairs at the front!
If you love your gardens the back yard is complete with a couple of well maintained garden sheds, approx. 20,000 litre water tank and an array of exotic and native fruit/nut trees to enjoy year round including Banana's, Mango, Macadamia, Bell peppers, Strawberries, Feijoa, Pawpaw, Dragon Fruit and multiple other produce.
At only 6 mins drive to popular Moffat Beach, only minutes drive to both state & private schools, parks, golf course, shopping, public amenities and with so many other additional features to this property that must be explored in person to appreciate, this is truly an outstanding opportunity not to miss.
Please contact William Emms directly on 0423 380 685 to arrange your own private inspection or to register your interest at one of our Saturday open homes.
- 1012m2 Lot size
- Spacious 3 Bedroom home upstairs with views to Glass House Mountains
- Modern renovation with neutral colours throughout, new carpets and bathroom
- Self-contained granny Flat wing with own carport/outdoor living and access
- Modern self-contained guest suite wing with own access and air-conditioning
- Spacious and modern home office space with separate access and air-conditioning
- 2 x 9m2 Garden sheds
- 20,000 Litre water tank
- Spacious central outdoor entertaining balcony with modern tiles
- Spacious downstairs outdoor area with elevated views
- Well manicured gardens with array of fruit and nut trees
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
Property Code: 457