6 Spinaze Cl, Buderim
|4 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 1183 Square metres||1 car space|
Set high amongst the treetops in central Buderim and situated at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, this lovely home is the perfect place to settle in for family life! With the spacious living areas, huge decks and the master bedroom all offering views into the state forest, this property is sure to please all looking for peace and privacy within a superb family-friendly neighbourhood!
The home includes an array of features including downstairs office or rumpus area allowing for the home business or 5th bedroom if needed with it's own external deck with views across the pool area and forest. With loads of under-house storage and large workbench there's space to store all the odds and ends and of course any workshop tinkering that grabs your fancy.
With so many features to explore, it's highly recommended you contact William Emms or Athena Law directly to register your interest at one of our open inspections or to book your private inspection.
- 1183 M2 Land size - approx third of an acre!
- Spacious 4 Bedroom home
- Master including ensuite and walk-in robe, direct access to deck
- Bedroom 2 includes 2mx3m study nook
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen areas with access to outdoor entertaining deck
- Downstairs rumpus/media or potential 5th bedroom with private external deck, ideal home office as can be accessed via side gate
- Plenty of under-house storage with workshop area
- 4.5kw solar system
- Large in-ground Pebbletex pool with slide
- Landscaped, easy-care gardens with flat lawn area & water feature
- Close to Buderim village, school, shops, restaurants, cafes and access to Sunshine Motorway
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
Property Code: 471