9 Watson Road, Thulimbah
|Approx 1.76 Hectares||50 car spaces|
PRICE REDUCTION FOR IMMEDIATE SALE - Price includes furnishings & decor!
This charming former church sits on a potential-filled 4.5 acre parcel, adjacent to the New England Highway with outstanding exposure and easy access. Centrally situated in the small hamlet of Thulimbah, just 12 km north of Stanthorpe, this is a prime location to capture the attention of tourists on their way in or out of the Granite Belt.
Currently home to a thriving cellar door and cafe this could be the ideal investment, or take the opportunity at the end of the existing lease to create your own retail or hospitality outlet.
You can also consider adding accommodation such as short-term motor home stays or small cottages, subject to council approval.
- Historic former Catholic Church built c. 1927 from local timbers
- Rural zoning, rated Commercial, with Land Use: Special Tourist Attraction
- High ceilings, VJ walls, wine-tasting bar, cafe counter and kitchen
- Car-parking for approx 40 to 50 vehicles, ample room for coaches
- 3 toilets, 50,000L rainwater plus bore
- Property is offered with furnishings and decor, including antiques*
- Currently leased at $26,000PA, lease expires March 2021
- Operating as a satellite cellar door, and cafe with Stage 1 Restaurant Licence
- Scope for tourism accommodation or short-term motor home stays STCA
Contact listing agent Athena Law for the Information Memorandum and list of *Inclusions.
The information statements, images whether rendered or photography and views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.