56 Kentish Road, Kiels Mountain
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 2.6 Acres||4 car spaces|
Enjoying an impressive view of the leafy slopes of Kiels Mountain and an expansive vista across Forest Glen to Buderim, this delightful mid-century farmhouse occupies a coveted elevated position upon a lush, usable 2.6 acre parcel. Totally captivating right from the front gate, you’ll be spoiled for choice when choosing your favourite spot to relax – will it be under the shade of the massive fig tree or entertaining on the sunny back deck?
Gorgeous heritage features such as polished hardwood floors, timber casement windows, ceiling mouldings and the whimsical stable door in the kitchen will enchant you, while the in-ground pool, orchard, vegie patch and huge rustic shed will keep the whole family occupied for many happy weekends to come.
- 2.6 acres in elevated position with fantastic outlook
- Charming mid-century farmhouse on concrete stumps, hardwood exterior, iron roof
- Three bedrooms plus external studio (currently a hair salon) all with external access
- Welcoming open-plan living area with beautiful polished floors & wood-burning fireplace
- Classic country kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 6 burner gas stove & dishwasher
- Family bathroom with double vanity, shower and bath-tub
- Sunny rear deck overlooking the in-ground saltwater pool with Bali hut
- Huge original farm-shed, split-level with three-phase power and cold room
- 35,000L rainwater, septic system, springwater bore pump to service pool and gardens
- Chook pen, cute vegie garden plus orchard including avocado and citrus trees
- Surrounded by green rolling lawns and shady trees - plenty of room for the pony!
Situated just moments from Montessori International College, Suncoast Christian College and Sunshine Coast Grammar, this is the absolute dream combination of location, potential and charm – be very quick for this one!
34 Haslewood Cres, Meridan Plains
|5 beds||3 baths||3 car spaces|