48 Roys Rd, Landers Shoot
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 11.5 Acres|
Prepare to relax from the moment you begin the impressive 400 metre drive up to the homestead, past the ducks on the dam and the alpacas grazing on the lush lawns, up through the mango orchard (with a glimpse of the impressive shed with guest accommodation) and then arriving at the very private, oh-so-welcoming residence. Thoughtfully renovated with comfort in mind, modern conveniences such as ducted air-conditioning merge beautifully with the traditional country charm, truly the best of both worlds.
With a splendid green outlook from every aspect, this home boasts high ceilings, polished hardwood floors, sunlit verandahs and a solar heated pool. An extraordinary amount of care has gone into improving this lifestyle estate to ensure it remains productive yet easy to maintain, such as dog fencing the property and irrigating the fruit orchards from the picturesque spring-fed dam.
With approximately 350 fruit trees, including 250 Kensington Pride (Bowen) mangoes, 30 lychees, 20 custard apples, 12 avocados plus pecans, guavas and citrus, your new farm will gift you the best summer fruit salad you’ve ever tasted.
There is so much to explore, including:
- 11.5 lush acres, with dog fencing and electronic front gate
- Around 350 mature fruit trees including mango, lychee & custard apples
- Stylishly renovated, split-level brick colonial c. 2000
- Main home has three bedrooms and office; master with stunning en-suite
- Generous living areas, both flowing to the expansive covered rear deck
- Tranquil in-ground, solar-heated pool - Gourmet kitchen with New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry and stone bench-tops
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, with a cosy wood-burning fireplace - Freshly painted inside and out, new lighting & fans, luxurious new carpet
- Enormous 104m2 shed with 3 phase power, mezzanine, and extra height carport - Self-contained, air-conditioned studio with al-fresco area, available fully furnished
- Approximately 100,000L rainwater tanks; irrigation from the dam
- 5kw solar system, plus solar hot water, 2 separate septic systems
- Fenced vegetable garden, alpaca shelter, 2 chook pens, bee-hives
Located in the foothills of the Blackall Range, Landers Shoot is nestled between Palmwoods, Eudlo and Montville. With predominantly farms, lifestyle acreage and horse properties, there are less than 100 homes in this exclusive pocket of the hinterland. Such an idyllic retreat, yet only 3 minutes to Palmwood Primary, 5 minutes to central Palmwoods, 8 minutes to Suncoast Christian College, 10 minutes to the Bruce Highway for an easy commute, or 25 minutes to the beach. Elkannah is open by appointment only, please contact Athena Law to arrange your private inspection.
Disclaimer: The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.