256 Dales Road, Chevallum
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 12.6 Acres||4 car spaces|
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and accessed via a winding, leafy driveway, this exceptional horse property set on 12.6 acres offers the sought-after combination of superb grazing and endless water. Described by locals as the “jewel in the crown” of Dales Rd, the charming timber homestead is ideally positioned to look out over its lush, fenced paddocks, winding creek and deep dams, which are abundant with freshwater fish.
Designed for the equine enthusiast, the property offers 8 fully fenced and watered paddocks, a grass arena, 3 dams, creek, springwater bore, tractor shed, stables with 4 stalls plus tack room and feed room. Situated perfectly to gaze out upon the peaceful landscape, the highset homestead boasts soaring ceilings with exposed beams and lustrous polished floorboards. The modern kitchen and expansive living areas flow seamlessly to the wraparound hardwood deck, where each day will begin and end with an appreciative survey of your beautiful surrounds. With four bedrooms on the main level, there’s also a self-contained area on the ground floor which could be an ideal rumpus or home office.
Features to note:
- 12.6 usable, horse-friendly acres
- Four bedroom, highset timber homestead
- Raked ceilings, stunning polished floors, fireplace, air-conditioning
- Wraparound hardwood deck offering beautiful views across the property
- 8 fully fenced, watered paddocks plus grass arena
- Endless water including 45000L rainwater, creek and springwater bore
- 3 dams fully stocked with barramundi, silver perch and shrimp
- Large stables with 4 stalls, tack room and feed room
- Veterinary Inspection Stocks and Tractor Shed/carport
- 6.6kw solar system, plus solar hot water
- 10KVA hard-wired generator
- Hydroponic garden plus fruit trees including citrus & mulberries
- Tree-house in the ancient mango tree, plus the original posts of the long-ago farmhouse
- Please click the video link for a full tour
Close to excellent schools and with easy access to the highway, Chevallum offers a tranquil, rural lifestyle within a likeminded community, yet so close to everything the Coast has to offer! This very special property is ready to welcome you and your beloved four-legged friends, we look forward to seeing you at an upcoming open home (registrations appreciated) or please contact Athena Law to arrange your private inspection.
The information statements, images whether rendered or photography and views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.