46 Smith Road, Kureelpa
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 14.3 Acres||6 car spaces|
This stunning natural wonderland of nearly 15 acres offers a unique lifestyle opportunity in a tranquil and secluded bush setting. Smith Road is an enchanting country lane which leads you past cattle grazing in lush fields and across trickling creeks, then as you enter the property itself via the long sealed driveway you'll feel transported to a more peaceful world altogether. Nature lovers will appreciate that this property backs onto a wildlife conservation area which adjoins National Parks and State Forest, so expect to share your new home with rock wallabies, bandicoots, echidnas and a plethora of colourful birdlife!
- Architecturally designed, well-maintained home circa 1996
- Three light & bright bedrooms, master with WIR, ensuite, aircon & private deck
- Charming "heart of the home" kitchen with New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry
- Generous sunken lounge with wood-burning fireplace
- Rumpus with polished timber floors and sliding doors to verandah
- Multiple living zones including dining area, family room, plus study nook
- Evaporative air-conditioning, plus Vacuumaid system
- Triple carport, double shed with workshop + single carport
- 250 metre long, bitumen driveway, with ample guest parking
- Ample water with approx. 80,000L of rainwater and permission to pump from adjacent creek
- Paved paths, hedges, and pretty, drought-tolerant gardens surround the homestead
- Beautiful 14.3 acres, with approximately 1 acre of cleared/grassed areas
- Just 3 minutes to Mapleton, and 8 minutes to Nambour
A much loved home for the same family for nearly 30 years, this very special hideaway is absolutely the tree-change you've been dreaming of! We look forward to welcoming you to an upcoming open home (registrations appreciated, bring your bush-walking shoes) or please contact Athena Law to arrange your private inspection.
The information statements, images whether rendered or photography and views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.