140 Gerrard Road, Eudlo
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 4.91 Acres||5 car spaces|
After winding your way through tree-lined country lanes and upon entering the peaceful and secluded haven of ‘Fig Tree Hill’ you’ll forget that you’re just minutes from the charming village of Eudlo. Nestled amongst spectacular 150 year old Moreton Bay Fig trees and boasting a stunning hinterland and ocean vista, this unique residence offers the ultimate escape for those seeking a truly distinctive retreat.
Thoughtfully designed in modern Australian style to embrace the coastal breezes and offer a low maintenance lifestyle , this home also captures the relaxed flavour of the European countryside with rustic timber doors, outdoor fireplace and bathtub, and colourful drifts of bougainvillea.
Features to note:
- Elevated, 4.9 acre property with gorgeous district & ocean views
- Modern steel frame residence circa 2011
- Unique, flexible floor-plan with two wings, ideal for the extended family, or guests
- Main wing has stunning French-inspired kitchen with huge timber island bench
- Master bedroom offers ensuite, walk-in robe and aircon, plus wake up to ocean views!
- Second wing offers living, kitchenette, bathroom, and 3 bedrooms all with robes
- Generous all-weather patio with ceiling fans, and wood-burning fireplace
- Four majestic Moreton Bay Fig trees, all estimated to be over 150 years old
- Large shed with carport and storage room
- Rainwater tanks with approx. capacity 60,000L
- Taylex septic system, serviced quarterly
- Two flat, cleared grassed areas which could be ideal for alpacas or goats
- Seasonal creek, and small dam
- 15 minutes to Palmwoods or Mooloolah Valley, 18 minutes to Suncoast Christian College, 30 minutes to beaches
- Click the video link for a full tour
This extraordinary home is open by appointment or as advertised (registrations are appreciated for open homes) please contact listing agents Athena Law and Matthew Wotton to arrange your private viewing of “Fig Tree Hill”.
The information statements, images whether rendered or photography and views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
237 Panorama Drive, Rosemount
|2 beds||1 bath||2 car spaces|