399 Highlands Road, Eudlo
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 3511 Square metres||1 car space|
A charming tree-change awaits you here, with the perfect combination of dual living and home business space set on just under an acre of usable land. Enjoying a scenic outlook of peacefully grazing cattle and horses on the adjacent farm, this air-conditioned, 3 bedroom home boasts a sparkling in-ground pool, a self-contained granny flat and a home office.
- Usable block of 3511m2 surrounded by mature trees
- Three bedroom lowset brick home with lush green outlook from every window
- Country kitchen and open plan living opening to a fantastic al-fresco area with built-in BBQ
- Air-conditioned one bedroom granny flat with bathroom and kitchenette
- Fantastic separate home office, also air-conditioned
- Carport (currently being utilised as a Catio) and storage shed
- In-ground pool with pergola
- Quality timber tree-house/studio under construction, all the hard work has been done!
- Solar system, solar hot water, rainwater tanks approx 50,000L, septic system
- Just 4 minutes from the village of Eudlo
Our sellers have adored their rural idyll however a change in circumstances has now necessitated a move closer to both school and work. So be quick to seize this unique opportunity to secure your own little piece of the hinterland, speak to exclusive listing agents Matthew Wotton and Athena Law today.