186 Chevallum Road, Palmwoods
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 9988 Square metres||2 car spaces|
This rare and unique property, offered for the first time in over 55 years, provides the perfect canvas for creating your own private estate. Central to all the Sunshine Coast has to offer, the property is steeped in country charm, yet only moments away from historic Palmwoods Village, with its vibrant cafes, takeaways, bookshop, antique store, railway station and Rick’s famous Diner.
The idyllic property has been meticulously maintained, with its cottage-like gardens and surrounding mature trees shading the post-war home and many outbuildings. Fully fenced, the faintly undulating land offers versatile lifestyle options, with sprawling lawned areas for the kids to play, as well as room for a pony or market garden.
Update and live in the home or convert it into a granny flat or office after you have built your dream home. With dual street frontages, you can retain your family privacy while operating your home-based business from the prime Chevallum Road location. The possibilities for this peaceful property are endless.
This inviting rural retreat has usable land with beautifully landscaped gardens, fruit trees, outbuildings and many other features to appreciate:
• Over 2 acres of fully fenced picturesque rolling lawns
• Post-war home with attached lockable garage and undercover outdoor living areas
• Large shed and workshop both with concrete floors and wide opening doors
• Brick stable and tack room
• Chicken coop and run
• Private dam and two rainwater tanks
• Small green/shade house
• Many established fruit trees
• Mature and landscaped gardens
• Inviting rural property with versatile lifestyle options for relaxed family living
The country-style post-war home is situated on the crest of the fertile, gently sloping acreage block. The home has high ceilings and good structural bones. It has been lived in until recently by it’s 94 year old owner, and although the décor is dated, the home is neat and tidy and has many features to make it a comfortable living option, including:
• 3 bedrooms, one air conditioned
• Central kitchen and dining room
• Formal lounge
• North facing sun/family room overlooking gardens
• Family bathroom and en-suite
• High ceilings
The home could be restored to its former glory, or lived in while your forever home is being completed.
Conveniently located, this property offers the best of country living within easy access of the Bruce Highway (5 minutes) and the Coast’s highlights:
• 20 minutes to the beach, Sunshine Plaza, Mooloolaba and Maroochydore
• 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
• 2 minutes to Chevallum State School
• Within minutes of the Coast’s top schools and the University of the Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Coast Grammar School, (7 mins), Suncoast Christian College (5 mins) University of the Sunshine Coast (12 mins), Matthew Flinders Anglican College (15 mins).
Call Barry today on 0400 730 818
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
413 Highlands Road, Eudlo
|2 beds||1 bath||3 car spaces|
14 Campese Terrace, Nambour
|4 beds||2 baths||1 car space|