21 Jane Street, Palmwoods
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 763 Square metres||3 car spaces|
OFFERS ABOVE $695,000
Located in a leafy green street lined with Poinciana trees, is this lovingly cared for family home. The historic Palmwoods Village with all it’s boutique amenities is only minutes away. Palmwoods State School, aquatic centre, skate park and train station are all within easy walking distance.
The home comprises:
• An enormous tiled, open plan, air conditioned, family/living room with sparkling kitchen (large 2 door pantry, wall oven and dishwasher), dining and lounge area. Perfectly
positioned to capture the winter sun.
• A separate media-room currently used as a study is handy to the front door.
• 3 large bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
• Main bedroom with Bay window, walk-in robe and en-suite.
• Built in robes for bedroom 2 and 3.
• New blinds in all rooms and on the alfresco/entertaining area.
• Fully tiled family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
• Al fresco/entertaining area is a fabulous setup for outside living and is accessed from the living room through glass sliding doors.
• Full length back verandah.
• The double lock up garage provides internal access to the home.
• Large carport for Caravan or boat on one side of home.
• Separate small trailer parking area on the opposite side.
• Solar power, security alarm, security doors and window awnings.
• Well cared for established landscaped gardens with beautiful rose bushes.
Add this one to your ‘must look at’ inspection list. Immaculate condition. Nothing to spend – with it’s neutral décor just move in and enjoy.
Call Barry Mitchell today 0400 730 818
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.