26 Amelia Place, Kureelpa
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 5609 Square metres||2 car spaces|
~ UNDER CONTRACT AFTER MULTIPLE OFFERS ~ Nestled near the end of a peaceful no-through road, and across from a lush nature reserve, this lowset brick home offers the perfect blank canvas to create your dream tree change. Sitting on nearly 1.4 acres surrounded by rolling lawns, and against a backdrop of beautiful bushland with a seasonal creek running alongside, there is ample space for a shed, a pool, and all the toys.
Features to note:
- Lowset brick home set on 1.38 acres, both cleared and bush
- Living area has a brand new air-conditioner and enjoys a lovely green outlook
- Kitchen has electric cooking, dishwasher and leads to the large dining/second living area
- Spacious undercover entertaining area
- Master bedroom has access to the patio, plus walk-through robe & neat en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms plus an office/fourth bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath-tub, separate WC, separate laundry
- Ceiling fans, and security screen doors throughout
- NBN connected
- Pump-out septic system, and rainwater tanks approx 43,000L
- Double garage & garden shed
- 3 mins to Blackall Range Independent School, 5 mins to Mapleton village, 10 mins to Nambour CBD
- Excellent tenants currently in place, tenancy ends mid November 2021
There is only one word to describe this property: potential! With a solid home like this in such an idyllic setting, a thoughtful renovation will only enhance the future value. If you're not ready to move straight in the long-term tenants are happy to discuss staying on, otherwise you can be settled in ready to enjoy your first Christmas as Kureelpa's newest residents. So be quick to seize this unique opportunity to secure your own little piece of the hinterland!
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.