102 Diamond Valley Road, Mooloolah Valley
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 9209 Square metres||5 car spaces|
This sprawling contemporary homestead is perfectly positioned to overlook its low maintenance, fully fenced 2.3 acre parcel, and enjoys a picturesque outlook through majestic eucalypts across to a beautiful dam. The first time ever offered to the market, the residence has been custom designed for families who love to entertain, with the wow factor evident from the moment you enter the light-filled foyer.
High ceilings, a chef’s kitchen with walk-in pantry at the hub of the home, spacious rooms, ducted air-conditioning, a double-sided wood burning fireplace – all these are impressive, but it’s the enormous Merbau deck running the length of the home that will have you falling in love. It will be easy to imagine lazy Sunday barbeques here, and being able to host the extended family for Christmas – the deck also makes the ideal vantage point to watch the kids playing cricket below.
With ample rainwater, solar power, a 12 x 6 shed plus carport, and legal building height underneath the residence, this property offers both a relaxed country lifestyle and lots of future potential – add a pool, create dual living, the choice is yours!
- Fully fenced 2.3 acre parcel, fenced into two sections
- Spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom steel-frame homestead circa 2007
- Architecturally designed with high ceilings & double hung windows for optimal breeze cross-flow
- Main living has double-sided fireplace, and glass stacker sliders opening onto the huge Merbau deck
- Centrally located chef's kitchen with 900mm Ilve stove - electric oven with gas cooktop
- Oversized bedrooms, three with walk-in robes, two with deck access
- Ducted air-con (3 zones) and NBN connected
- 50,000L rainwater tanks, 6kw solar system, Eco-Safe septic treatment system
- Legal building height underneath, and plenty of space for a pool or second dwelling STCA
- Fantastic shed with drive through access, one remote door, ample power points/circuits
- Water access rights over spring-fed dam on neighbouring property
- Rear street access from Anderson Rd
- Make sure you watch the video to see even more of this beautiful home
Have the best of both worlds, as this acreage escape is a mere two minute drive into Mooloolah Valley with it's shops, cafes & train station, or a pleasant stroll into the township along the nearby footpath. Caloundra CBD and beautiful beaches are just a 25 minute drive away. If you've been promising yourself a true "tree change"; a chance to spread out, make room for hobbies and pets, feed parrots and galahs from your back deck, this surely is your opportunity!
*Please note best parking for open homes will be via Anderson Rd, please follow the signs through the rear gate of the property*
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
413 Highlands Road, Eudlo
|2 beds||1 bath||3 car spaces|