1 Plantation Rise Drive, Woombye
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1209 Square metres||2 car spaces|
The first time ever offered to the market, this charming, comfortable residence sits on an elevated third of an acre in the well-established, leafy Plantation Rise Estate. Combining easy liveability with the cosiness of a well-loved family home, there is space aplenty for everyone, including the four-legged friends. The thoughtful layout will impress all parents, with the formal lounge/media at the front of the house, the children's wing with 3 bedrooms and a rumpus to the rear, and the spacious family room with hardwood flooring, and sliding doors opening to two decks is located right in the heart of the home.
Entertaining will be a breeze, fire up the BBQ and enjoy a wine in the shaded al-fresco area while you watch the kids splash in the pool or play in the cubbyhouse. And when it's time to relax, head for the spa! The relaxed lifestyle on offer here is so tempting, you may find yourself spending most weekends at home just soaking it up.
Features to note:
- Generous 1209m2 block, approximately one third of an acre
- Well-designed, lowset 4 bedroom home with 3 living areas
- Formal lounge located at front, with a large central family room, plus separate rumpus
- Master bedroom with ensuite, and spacious walk-in robe
- Chef’s kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
- Hardwood floors, air-conditioning, plus ceiling fans throughout
- Sparkling in-ground pool, and separate spa
- Two undercover entertaining areas, garden shed & garden water-tank
- Fully fenced backyard, with established gardens & a cubby house
- Double remote garage with an additional car-space
- Just a few minutes drive into the villages of Woombye & Palmwoods
- Located close to Woombye Primary School, Suncoast and NCC
This home feels incredibly welcoming from the moment you step under the divine bougainvillea and into the entry foyer, it's simply awaiting a new family who will create lots of new memories here - is this where you'll be enjoying Christmas? We look forward to welcoming you to the open home, be very fast for this one!
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
413 Highlands Road, Eudlo
|2 beds||1 bath||3 car spaces|
14 Campese Terrace, Nambour
|4 beds||2 baths||1 car space|