2 / 33 Blackall Street, Woombye
|2 Beds||2 Baths||1 car space|
An incredible opportunity has become available, in the truly sought-after townhouse complex of ‘Village Walk’ right in the heart of the lovely Woombye Village. This small and leafy gated community offers a great sense of homeliness, privacy and security whilst still being just a stones throw from the shops and cafes of this heritage Cobb & Co township!
Tastefully decorated, this modern stylish townhouse is perfect for professionals, young families, retirees, investors and first home buyers! There is nothing to do but move in and enjoy a simple life, in this pet friendly complex. Impeccably maintained, low maintenance living at its best, you must inspect in person to appreciate everything on offer.
The location could not be more perfect, set back from the main street of Woombye, yet right amongst this character-filled town. The complex is only a few meters walk to a number of Cafes, a traditional Butcher, Bakery, Supermarket, the Heritage Woombye Pub, Barbershop, Post Office, Doctors, Pharmacy and the list goes on. Let’s not forget, only 350 mtrs to Woombye Train Station, and with a Bus stop across the road, you have access to the Sunshine Coast and beyond.
Don't sit back and wait, this opportunity won't last long.
• Spacious master bedroom and two way bathroom on upper level
• Large second bedroom and additional bathroom on lower level
• BIR’s to bedrooms
• Air-conditioning in the living area
• Ceiling fans
• Modern galley style kitchen
• Open plan living with timber entertaining deck with views to the hinterland
• Private rear courtyard and garden
• Single lock up garage with remote control panel lift door
• Loads of storage space at rear of garage
• Freshly painted and new LED lighting throughout
• Low Body Corporate fees
• Large community rainwater tanks servicing the laundry, toilets and outside taps
• ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO BUT SETTLE IN AND ENJOY!