163 Panorama Drive, Rosemount
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1045 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Enjoying an elevated position on sought-after Panorama Drive, this solid split-level home offers multiple living zones and dual living potential, set against a backdrop of tropical gardens and tranquil rainforest. The main level features parquetry & hardwood flooring, modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dining & lounge; with three bedrooms & bathroom on the upper level; and rumpus, bathroom, laundry & fourth bedroom/office situated on the ground level. Your summer weekends ahead are sorted with a shady deck ready for entertaining, huge rumpus room and a very inviting saltwater in-ground pool. This home is guaranteed to tick so many boxes that really the only decision to make will be: where should you put your Christmas tree?
Features to note:
- Well-built, brick home c.1989 set over 3 levels
- 1045m2, or just over a quarter of an acre, fully fenced
- Elevated for lovely breezes, with a leafy outlook from every window
- Rear entertaining deck overlooking pool and the lush rainforest beyond
- Entry foyer with parquetry flooring plus hardwood floors in living & bedrooms
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven
- Spacious air-conditioned rumpus room with adjacent bathroom & laundry
- Huge in-ground saltwater pool with new pump & new Creepy Crawly
- Convenience of town water, plus a rainwater tank that could be used for gardens
- Septic system, recently serviced
- Security grilles and Crimsafe screen doors
- Double remote garage with plenty of storage space, plus workshop
- Tropical gardens with exotic fruit trees (starfruit, guava & coffee) plus a rare Brazilian Silk Floss tree
- Be sure to watch the property video to see more!
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
413 Highlands Road, Eudlo
|2 beds||1 bath||3 car spaces|
14 Campese Terrace, Nambour
|4 beds||2 baths||1 car space|