2-6 Heath Lane, Kureelpa
|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 5237 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 'Seymour Park', a gracious two-storey residence in the heart of Kureelpa, perfectly positioned to appreciate a sweeping district vista and to catch the summer breezes. Sitting privately to the rear of the 1.3 acre block, the homestead enjoys a lush green aspect from every window, however the wide verandah affords the best outlook over the pretty, park-like grounds, complete with sweeping lawns and mature feature trees. A thoughtfully designed and well-built home, even the largest family will find space aplenty here over the two generous levels, or perhaps the prospect of dual living appeals. There's everything to love about both the Queenslander charm and the low-maintenance acreage lifestyle that this marvellous property has on offer.
Features to note:
- Elevated, fenced 5,237m2 block (approx 1.3 acres)
- Two-storey brick residence circa 1998
- Insulated, Colorbond roof
- Shady, full-length verandah with lovely district views
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three spacious living areas plus study
- Immaculate country kitchen in the heart of the home, constructed from brushbox & cedar
- Classic features such as gleaming hardwood floors & wood-burning fireplace
- Security screens and security system
- Double remote garage with built-in shelving & plenty of room for a workshop
- Ample storage throughout; VacuMaid ducted vacuum system
- Potential to turn ground level into a self-contained 2 bedroom residence
- Rainwater tank 66,000L and efficient septic system
- Stunning established gardens with resident Bowerbird
- Mangoes, Tahitian limes, lemons, oranges, grapefruit, galangal, bay, lemon myrtle and herbs
- Catchment area for Mapleton Primary & Burnside State High
- Close to the Blackall Range Independent School & on bus route for Nambour Christian College
- 5 mins to Mapleton, 10 mins to Nambour, 12 mins to M1, 28 mins to beaches
- Be sure to watch the property video to see more!
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.