58 Countryview Street, Woombye
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1009 Square metres||2 car spaces|
This immaculate, high-set home sits on a spacious 1009m2 block, and enjoys a leafy elevated outlook. With rear access to the shed, and legal building height underneath, there's loads of potential here: create dual living or home business space, or design your dream pool and entertaining area!
With low maintenance terraced gardens, solar hot water and solar power, plus the convenience of town amenities, you can simply move in and enjoy being the newest residents of this sought after suburb - welcome to wonderful Woombye!
Features to note:
- Elevated 1009m2 (approx 1/4 acre) block with area views
- Highset home with Colorbond roof built in 2014
- Three bedrooms plus media room/fourth bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living with split-system air-conditioning
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & 900mm stove with gas cooktop
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
- Solar hot water plus 3.6kw Solar system
- On town amenities (water and sewerage)
- Side access to 9m x 6m shed at rear of property
- Double remote roller doors
- Legal building height underneath, with plumbing provisions in place
- Terraced gardens with frangipani, pawpaw, lemon myrtle & magnolias
- Just 2 minutes to Woombye Village or Nambour Christian College
- 5 minutes to Woombye Primary, or Suncoast Christian College
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
413 Highlands Road, Eudlo
|2 beds||1 bath||3 car spaces|
14 Campese Terrace, Nambour
|4 beds||2 baths||1 car space|