10 Skorpil Lane, Montville
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 6665 Square metres||3 car spaces|
Are you ready to escape the hustle and bustle? Would you love to be surrounded by bushland and birdlife and awaken each day to the sound of a natural waterfall? Nestled deep in the foothills of the Blackall Range, situated midway between Palmwoods and Montville, is this charming, well-maintained cottage on a lush 1.5 acre block.
- Timber pole home built circa 1993 which has been thoughtfully updated
- Lush green outlook all around, with a stunning view of Paynters Creek waterfall from the back deck
- Open plan, air-conditioned living room opening to the deck
- Three bedrooms, all with fans and built-ins, master with air-conditioning
- Two way bathroom with large shower, linen cupboard and bath, separate WC
- Stainless steel security screens on all windows and doors
- Double carport with 2.7m clearance
- Single carport, storage plus lockable workshop underneath
- Established gardens, vegie patch, turfed backyard
- Small fruit orchard with citrus, stonefruit, avocado & mangoes
- The sloping bush block needs little maintenance, sit back and enjoy nature!
- Rainwater tank approx 40,000L, and classic septic tank
- 7 mins to Palmwoods Primary, 9 mins to Palmwoods village, 13 mins to Montville village
- Access via Kirbys Road (sealed road) and then via Skorpil Lane (short section of gravel road)
- The quiet no-through road ends at the nearby freshwater treatment plant, who the locals tell us are good neighbours
- Please view the video to see more of the property, keep an eye out for cameo from the neighbourhood koala!
We look forward to welcoming you to the upcoming open home, or FaceTime tours are available upon request
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
14 Campese Terrace, Nambour
|4 beds||2 baths||1 car space|