260 King Road, Mooloolah Valley
|Approx 42 Acres|
Note: THIS PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY GATED AND VISITS TO BE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Situated only minutes from the beautiful hinterland township of Mooloolah Valley, this lush sub-tropical wonderland set on approx. 42 acres with a stunning seasonal creek that snakes it's way through the property, awaits new lucky owners to establish a truly tremendous lifestyle.
With several cleared and useable areas available now, the property offers some fantastic home sites along with useable areas for livestock, orchards, or other rural/lifestyle options your heart desires!
To truly appreciate all on offer with this lovely property, it's essential to see it in person. Please contact William Emms or Liz Cotton directly to arrange your own private inspection.
What’s to love:
• Private 42 Acres situated at the end of the road
• Stunning seasonal creek meandering through the property
• Several cleared areas
• 1 x site Approx. 2300m2 with easy access (ideal home site currently)
• 1 x site Approx. 2300m2 (creek crossing required)
• 1 x site Approx. 4000m2 (creek crossing required)
• 1 x site Approx. 600m2 (creek crossing required)
• 1 x site Approx. 1400m2 (creek crossing required)
• Minutes to local shops, school, local transport and train station
• Array of wildlife and existing fruit trees
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.