22a Pine Grove Road, Woombye
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1074 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Just a short stroll from the village, a private driveway brings you to this immaculate retreat and its gorgeous, panoramic outlook to the Blackall Range. The contemporary, custom designed residence showcases a thoughtful layout, quality finishes, bespoke features throughout and an elevated, peaceful location on quarter of an acre.
Entertaining will be a breeze, with glass stacker sliders opening up the entire foyer and living area to the spacious deck with fans and electronic shade blinds, which overlooks the manicured lawn, firepit and fruit trees. It’s the endlessly changing views though that will ensure this is your favourite spot – at dawn the mountains are misty and bathed in a soft pink glow, and then at sunset the sky is ablaze with colour, perfect for wine o’clock.
- Custom designed, quality-built home, approx. 6 years young
- Spacious, fenced 1074m2 with private driveway & gated side access
- Generous open plan, air-conditioned living area, with study nook
- Centrally located kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Master retreat with wonderful walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity
- Second wing contains two further double bedrooms, bathroom, laundry & powder room
- Oversized double remote garage with storage
- Entertaining deck with high ceiling, fans & electronic shade blinds
- Low maintenance gardens, and fantastic firepit area
- Hydroponic vegie/herb garden, fruit trees, native beehive, chicken coop
- 47m2 Shed at rear with lights, power, workshop & storage
- Walk to Woombye Primary, easy access to SCC & NCC
- View the property video to see even more!
The current owners selected this particular block to build their dream home mainly because of the lovely aspect, but also due to the privacy it offers. Long-awaited travel plans now take them away from the coast, so for those seeking a peaceful escape with village proximity 22a Pine Grove Road is ready to welcome you home in style!
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
413 Highlands Road, Eudlo
|2 beds||1 bath||3 car spaces|