4300 Mary Valley Road, Brooloo
|2 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 2.14 Hectares||3 car spaces|
Everything about this beautiful Brooloo property screams “value” and “opportunity”. Where else can you find over 5 acres of private land, with your own spring fed running creek and dam offering 2 dwellings perfectly situated to ensure you enjoy a variety of captivating views?
The reluctant sellers have enjoyed sharing this serene piece of paradise with the resident Platypus and Mary River Turtles. Living the dream, self-sufficiently with an abundance of established fruit trees not to mention local fish and yabbies. A local avid birdwatcher says there is at least 163 different species of birdlife in the area. Life doesn’t get any better!
The Dual Living opportunity offers 2 separate residences;
The Rainforest Cabin
The Top residence is also 1- Queen Bedroom, however an extension has been started offering the new fortunate owners the potential to build a 2nd bedroom, 2nd living area and 2nd bathroom. Ensuite, Gas cooktop, Butler’s pantry.
The Waterview Cabin
1- Queen Bedroom cabin with picturesque water views of the gorgeous dam. Gas cooktop, gorgeous bathroom with a natural design.
There is a 20ft container on the property which has been converted into a workshop/mancave with a covered carport attached.
There’s a lot to Love:
• 5.1 acres of private land offering dual living
• Each dwelling has large covered entertainment deck with spectacular views
• Woodfire heater
• Container converted to a shed
• Covered parking for 3 cars
• 2 x 22,700 lt Water tanks
• 6 kw solar
• Spring fed running creek
• Spring fed dam
• Elderly parent; Teen retreat; Airbnb etc.
• Mary River Turtles, Yabbies, Fish, Eel and abundant Bird life
• Fruit trees; lime, lemon, grapefruit, orange, mandarin, fig, avocado, peach, nectarine, tamarillo, mango, Davidson plum, passionfruit, paw paw, dragon fruit, sandpaper fig
• Amazing peace and privacy
• Less than 10 minutes to Kenilworth and Imbil
• 30 minutes to Noosa
This is a rare opportunity for the astute purchaser. Hurry, it cannot possibly last!
Call Liz Cotton on 0413387718 to arrange an inspection before its Gone!!
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
14 Campese Terrace, Nambour
|4 beds||2 baths||1 car space|