408 Highlands Road, Eudlo
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 2023 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Nestled in a sunny glade amongst towering eucalypts, pine trees and palms, this delightful circa.1930’s worker’s cottage enjoys a private position upon a lush half acre. Utterly charming right from the front gate, you’ll be immediately captivated by the tranquil vibe, the abundant greenery with glimpses of bright tropical flowers, and the beautiful sounds of the prolific birdlife.
Gorgeous heritage features such as the polished hardwood floors, VJ walls, original timber windows, and leadlight accents throughout will enchant you, while the vegie patch, large chook run, large rainwater tank and spring-water bore will set you on the path to self-sustainability. Located separately to the house is the wonderful studio, all set up with lights, power and aircon, this is the ultimate work-from-home solution, or even a potential guest cottage.
- Fully fenced 2023m2 block, approx. half an acre
- Cute worker’s cottage c. 1930’s, hardwood floors, new roof c. 2015
- Three bedrooms, main with built-in robes & ceiling fan
- Welcoming central lounge with beautiful polished floors & wood-burning fireplace
- Classic country kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Cosy sunroom overlooking the abundant gardens
- 20,000L rainwater, septic system, springwater bore pump for gardens
- Chook run, vegie garden plus fruit trees including mangoes and bananas
- Separate, two roomed air-conditioned studio
- Large double carport
- Situated just 4 minutes from the delightful village of Eudlo & 10 minutes to Palmwoods
- Be sure to watch the property video to see more!
Our sellers have adored their woodland sanctuary but the waves are now calling and they are heading north soon, creating the perfect opportunity for you to secure your very own tranquil tree change!
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
14 Campese Terrace, Nambour
|4 beds||2 baths||1 car space|